Andijan Institute of Mechanical Engineering No. PP-1533 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 20, 2011 "On measures to strengthen the material and technical base of higher education institutions and radically improve the quality of training of highly qualified specialists" and Uzbekistan It was established on the basis of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 25, 2011 No 214 "On the transformation of the Andijan Institute of Engineering and Economics into the Andijan Institute of Mechanical Engineering."
The mission of the Institute is to carry out modern, high-quality educational activities for the implementation of basic and additional education programs of higher education, teaching methods and research, as well as other activities in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. implementation and provision of educational services.
The main tasks of the institute are:
- Establishing close cooperation with the world's leading scientific and educational institutions, the widespread introduction of advanced pedagogical technologies, curricula and teaching materials based on international educational standards in the educational process;
- Active involvement of highly qualified teachers and scientists from foreign partner educational institutions in the educational process, conducting master classes, the educational process;
- Organization of internships, retraining and advanced training of masters, young teachers and researchers of higher education institutions of the Republic on a systematic basis on the basis of foreign partner higher education institutions;
- Formation of target parameters for the training of higher education specialists, optimization of directions and specialties of higher education in the future, comprehensive development of regions and sectors of the economy, taking into account the requirements of ongoing regional and sectoral programs;
- Further improvement of the educational process, curricula and programs of higher education on the basis of the widespread introduction of new pedagogical technologies and teaching methods, qualitative renewal of the scientific and educational process of master's degree and the introduction of modern organizational forms; > - Creation of a new generation of textbooks and their widespread introduction into the educational process of higher education institutions, the provision of higher education institutions with modern educational, methodological and scientific literature, including the most purchase and translation of new foreign literature, regular updating of funds of information resource centers;
- Continuous improvement of the quality and level of professionalism of teachers, training and internships of teachers and researchers abroad, training of graduates of higher education institutions in PhD and master's programs, higher education institutions and retraining and Involvement of highly qualified foreign scientists, teachers and specialists in the educational process of professional development centers;
- Strengthening the scientific potential of the institute, further development of science, strengthening its integration with academic science, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of research activities of professors and teachers of the institute, wide involvement of talented students in scientific activities; br> - To increase the spiritual and moral content of education at the institute, to instill in students the spirit of loyalty to the ideas of independence, high spirituality and national traditions of humanity, to strengthen their immunity and critical thinking against foreign ideas and ideologies Carrying out large-scale educational work;
- Construction, reconstruction and overhaul of educational and scientific-laboratory buildings and buildings, sports facilities, social and engineering infrastructure of higher education institutions, priority of higher education science Further strengthening of educational and research laboratories by equipping them with modern tools and equipment; - Equipping higher education institutions with modern information and communication technologies, expanding access of students, teachers and young researchers of higher education institutions to world educational resources, electronic catalogs and databases of modern scientific literature
- To meet the needs of the individual for intellectual, cultural and spiritual development through higher education and postgraduate education;
- A well-developed and loyal person, a citizen of an independent state, selfless, responsible to the people, society and family, respects national and universal values, enriches and strengthens the traditions of the people, the future of our country to form a conscientious and honest worker for;
- Development of science through research and creative activities of research and teaching staff and students, the use of the obtained results in the educational process;
- Training, retraining and advanced training of highly educated specialists and scientific and pedagogical staff in the relevant sectors of the economy;
- Preservation and enrichment of moral, cultural and scientific values of society; - Dissemination of knowledge among the population, raising its spiritual, educational and cultural level.
Curricula and science programs in areas and specialties need to be constantly updated to meet the needs of human resources. The schedule of the educational process should be improved on the basis of students' time budget, the weight of classroom lessons should be reduced, and the volume of independent work outside the classroom should be increased. In order to provide students with a high level of knowledge, it is necessary to prepare textbooks and manuals in accordance with modern requirements. In order to train highly qualified personnel, it is advisable to strengthen relations with personnel consumers, especially in the organization of student internships, the preparation of graduate work and master's dissertations on the example of enterprises and organizations. To increase the effectiveness of the educational process, it is necessary to increase the effectiveness of the use of pedagogical and information technologies. The rating system for assessing students' knowledge also needs to be improved. The work of state attestation commissions, which assess students' knowledge and level of preparation, needs to be improved. Increasing the scope of students' independent work is highly effective. It is necessary to improve the types and forms of independent work. It is necessary to improve the system of indicators for evaluating the activities of departments. In order to increase the scientific and pedagogical potential of teachers, it is advisable to send them to enterprises and organizations for 6-month internships. There is a need to improve internal certification of teachers. There is a need to improve the monitoring of the performance of hours included in individual study loads by professors.